Server Speedtest mit iperf3/en
Aus EUserv Wiki
Deutsch • English
Server Speedtest mit iperf3
To determine the bandwidth available to the server, EUserv provides servers with special software (iperf3) in the network. With an iperf3 measurement, e.g. errors in your own network configuration or also generally in the network can be detected and limited.
- iperf3 (not compatible to iperf)
- IPv4 and IPv6
- all IPv4 and IPv6 Netblocks of EUserv
Connection of the test stations:
- 1 Gbit/s
- External Servers are not supported
- UDP is not supported for security reasons.
- Maximum one active connection is supported. If more than one client accesses, you'll receive an error message.
Preparation of the speedtest with iperf3
To prepare a speedtest with iperf3, please proceed as follows:
yum -y install epel-release
yum -y install iperf3
Run the speedtests with iperf3
To run the speedtest with iperf3 for an IPv4-address, please proceed as follows:
iperf3 -c iperf3.ipv4.euserv.net
To run the speedtest with iperf3 for an IPv6-address, please proceed as follows:
iperf3 -c iperf3.ipv6.euserv.net