Customers with a large domain portfolio (i.e. domain seller or domain agencies) are able to register or transfer their whole domain portfolio or parts of it to EUserv's domain management system. The "Domain Bulk" solution is a great tool for easily importing of large domain counts.
What is the Domain Bulk service?
A Domain Bulk is possible as a new registration or transfer for all available domain extensions. A Domain Bulk is a collected submission of domains to be processed in one job (the bulk). A Domain Bulk may be submitted any time by a customer.
What advantages do you have as domain owner?
- Multiple domains (at least 100 domains per bulk) are registered under a TLD simultaneously with only a .txt file.
- Reduced paper work at bulk domain transfers, since only a change of provider letter for all domains is necessary (or each domain with AuthCode in the same import line).
- Mass registrations or transfers are possible with just one txt-file.
What's with Domain Bulk service to consider?
- Only one Domain / MailDomain / Hosting plan is possible per file.
- An active customer account must exist.
- Before processing domain bulk customer must balance his account.
How to order domains within Domain Bulk service?
Customers need to order domain bulk by email to our support.
- Create customer account.
- Login to customer control panel.
- Go to page for support requests.
- Open a new ticket to our support.
- Provide selected domain plan and domain-names (one per line) in your message.
- Send the message, you will receive a ticket receipt within 10-15 minutes.
Example domain bulk file for new registrations:
Example domain bulk file for domain transfers:
What fees apply for Domain Bulk service?
- We do not charge any additional costs for this service.
Contract-Term, Termination and Billing
- Contract Period: depends on selected plan
- Notice period: depends on selected plan
- Billing: depends on selected plan in advance
2-3 working days after receipt of order and initial payment